TECH Y TECH has selected processes/products/tools to optimise nuclear clean-up/dismantling operations
TECH Y TECH allows you to become familiar with these solutions and to identify those that will enable you to achieve your operational performance objectives.
- Remove fixed contamination on stainless steel?
- Improve the final surface to reduce subsequent contamination ?
- To have a portable or even autonomous battery-powered device ?
A new implementation: the rigid pad is cleverly replaced by a carbon fibre brush,
New series-produced portable rectifiers,
Efficient decontamination method which fulfils important requirements in the nuclear industry :
- dry process
- does not generate waste (no input of materials or chemicals)
- removes fixed contamination in the form of oxides, paints, thin layers of grease...
- Can be used in both manual and remote mode
Nochar produts (USA) are engineered polymers allowing via irreversible mechanisms to absorb organic and/or aqueous liquid thus generating a solid and stabilized waste
The Nochar polymers offer an innovative solution to nuclear sites that require a treatment process to deal with complex organic/aqueous waste streams: multiphase liquid wastes, suspended matter, various composition uncharacterized.
You have a project for which you need to select the most suitable process or you wish to improve the existing one?
You wish to propose innovative and efficient processes in your offer?
THEY TRUSTED US
TECH Y TECH fosters encounters and partnerships and boosts innovation.
Would you like to be notified as soon as a new process/product appears on the site?