- Remove fixed contamination on stainless steel?
- Improve the final surface to reduce subsequent contamination ?
- To have a portable or even autonomous battery-powered device ?
A new implementation: the rigid pad is cleverly replaced by a carbon fibre brush,
New series-produced portable rectifiers,
MMM : Multimode, Multi-frequency, Sound Wave Modulation and Ultrasonic Wave Modulation
Remove fixed contamination only with water?
Decontaminating a pipe by clamping flanges external to the pipe?
Efficient decontamination method which fulfils important requirements in the nuclear industry :
- dry process
- does not generate waste (no input of materials or chemicals)
- removes fixed contamination in the form of oxides, paints, thin layers of grease...
- Can be used in both manual and remote mode
Efficient decontamination with only 10l/h of generated effluent?
ZELUP has developed a spraying device that combines a very low water flow rate with an air flow rate that transmits kinetic energy to the micro-droplets, which allows efficient cleaning with only
10 l/h of effluent.
And the equipment becomes a foam gun if you add a static foisoneur type nozzle.
How to intervene in cramped, hard-to-reach areas to remove contamination by a dry process?
A startup DUSTY BRUSH in Switzerland has developed a nozzle made of flexible multi straws.
- Carry out a sandblasting operation while reducing 92% of dust emissions compared to conventional equipment without hooding?
- Use high-performance equipment that halves the consumption of abrasives?
Would you like to be notified as soon as a new process/product appears on the site?